Wednesday, July 2, 2008

March is Nate 1st commerical plane ride



In March Nate took his first commercial airplane ride. For reasons I'll explain in the next post I couldn't be there. And as a Mom I felt like I was missing out on a milestone for my son, so TeJay let him borrow an old camera of his to take pictures with. TeJay taught him how to use it, so he could document the event for me, and of course come home with pictures to scrap with!!!

P.S. Nate went to California with his Grandpa on a weekend trip to see Grandpa's boat that was being stored there.

1 comment:

Heather said...

How much fun! how sad for you! but, how awesome!!! i am sure he had such a blast!!! i am soo happy for all the posts! i use to check your blog daily, then you didn't write anything since that christmas program! so, i am soo happy for all these posts! yay!