Wednesday, July 2, 2008

From Christmas to...... Um, Christmas in July!

OK, OK, OK, I know it! This is BAD! I got in trouble a couple weeks ago by Shannon, who said that she keeps checking in and it's STILL Nate's Christmas Program. The good thing is that Shannon usually sees me around at church and stuff, so she knows that I am living, but for you who I don't see - you probably have a good enough reason to wonder if I've fallen off the face of the Earth.

I can't really even say I have a good excuse, either. No huge catastrophes, just living LIFE! All though I will say that I have found a new obsession, which probably digs into my blogging life. For Christmas I made Parker a photobook at Shutterfly.com of all his favorite things. It was SO super easy, and SO super cute, it got me thinking. I checked into digital scrapbooking - I didn't really think I would like it. But within a week I was ADDICTED! I highly recommend it to any of your girls out there. It's so easy, and I am well on my way to getting caught up with scrapping our family memories. And another bonus - there is no set up, or clean up, and no one is spilling my brads all over the kitchen floor! What could be better! So..... my ONLY real excuse for not letting you know about what's going on in our family is that when I'm on the computer I'm usually scrapping. I will try to have a balanced life and do ALL that I need to on the computer, and still have time for my family in real life. Open to any suggestions out there......

I woke up this morning, with a to-do list, and I have finished some of the things on the list, but one that just kept coming up (which really wasn't on the list in the first place) was to "update" my life. Which brings me here to our blog.

So much has happened in the Rasband house since Christmas that I think I'll just start from there and try to bring us up to the present. How does that sound?

2 comments:

Heather said...

YAY for shannon to keep you in tact! for real! i wish i were there to bug you! haha.

anyways, SO, shutterfly is my ABSOLUTE favorite in scrapbooking books! isn't it the best and easiest!?

NOW, where do you digitally scrap!? and how!? i LOVE all your pages! they are DIVINE! so, where and how and hook me up!

you are the best! thanks! i am SOO super happy to have you back on here!

shannon said...

woot woot! i'm so glad you got updated...now it's my turn!