Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Carving


Saturday we did our yearly Halloween pumpkin carving. I was way impressed with my kids this year who for the most part drew the pictures for their faces, and they scooped out all the insides by themselves. I also surprised myself and TeJay by actuallyenjoying carving pumpkins. Every year I've left it to him to cut our pumpkins up, but this yearI tried my hand at it and LOVED it!

(from left to right) Emma's, Nate's, and mine and TeJay's (We decided to share this year)

2 comments:

Heather said...

THOSE ARE DARLING! we buy the patterns, we aren't that creative! hah! tonight is our carving night! SOOOO CUTE i love what you guys have done! kirk gets into it too! haha it is funny! i am NOT one for carving, i like to make pumpkin seeds though! yum!

Bryan Densley said...

"....Yellow happy Halloweens boo.....Hello operator, what's the number for 911?" Those are some pretty hot jack-o-lanterns.