Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another good read

Oh my Gosh!!! I finished the third book in the Fitzwilliam Darcy trilogy by Pamela Aidan yesterday. And it HAS to be on my top 5 favorite books! I LOVED IT!!!! But then again I love almost everything about Pride and Prejudice. The first book (An assembly such as this) was good, the 2nd (Duty and desire) isn't worth your time. It has absolutely nothing about Darcy and Elizabeth toghter, and let's face it -that's what I want! And the third (These Three Remain) has all the GOOD stuff! It covers the time period of when Darcy proposes and is rejected all the way to the end. After reading it, now I just want to sit down and watch the whole 5 hour A&E Pride and Prejudice. I guess I better get started.

3 comments:

shannon said...

can i borrow? i just bought Darcy's Daughters...have you read it? it's about the 5 daughters of Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth years later...i'll have you give you an update! have you also read Austenland? it's hilarious!

Heather said...

Thanks for the tips! Everyone is telling me I HAVE get those books! yes i know i should! thanks for the tips for real!

Mandella Green said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE need to have our own Austenland party sometime. I LOVED those books as well. If only someone would write a good SEQUEL!