Tuesday, November 20, 2007

TeJay's photo class

Last week TeJay finished a photo class he was taking at UVSC. It was really good for him, although we missed him on Tuesday nights. But I love the pictures he can take now! Maybe I can have GREAT pictures of my kids without going to Kiddie Kandids. I wanted to share some of the pictures that he took for his class, because I think they are awsome! WAY TO GO SWEETHEART!


Rain drops





Snow Fall (this one won the weekly prize in class)

Emma - she LOVES to pose

Our little brown eyed boy - Nate ( I just love this one)

A little Harley chrome

1 comment:

Heather said...

HOW wonderful!!!!! i wish we lived close, because we would for SURE have him take our pictures... SADLY< we don't have kiddie kandids out here! sooo soo sad!

Great job though! that is my dream! i woulD LOVE to take a photo class! He is soo talented!