Monday, October 29, 2007

For those of you who buy diapers....

This is for any of you who buy diapers, and believe me I BUY diapers! I don't want to count the number that we go through in a day! But I found a deal (although it might only be a deal for one time, but I guess one time is better than nothing, right?). I bought diapers this last time at diapers.com. If your order is $50 or more you get free shipping, and if you're a first time customer you get $3 off, and enter code PTG1 (that I got from the partenting magazine) you get $10 off your first order. With all these discounts (even though they are only for 1st orders) I got the diapers that I usally get at Sam's Club or Costco for $3 less AND they were delivered to my house within less than a week! Now I know that $3 isn't much but the delivery to my house is a BIG Deal right now!

1 comment:

Heather said...

YES! it IS a big deal! i totally HEAR you! thanks for the advice! i am stressin to get my kynda potty trained...BUT, she does NOT want to, and well, i don't want to force. especially with a baby on the way!

thanks again! You're the best!