Monday, October 8, 2007

The PRINCESS has DECLARED!


So today I asked Nate and Emma to clean up their toys in the living room. And Emma said, (and this is a quote), "I delcare that we no longer have to clean up our toys." I'm not sure where she learned about the word DECLARE, but I think the Princess has spoken. Now she can learn that the Queen (that's me) can always over-rule what ever the Princess has declared. Especially when it comes to our living room. Enjoy the picture of our little PRINCESS

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Well I declare that's the cutest thing I ever have heard! What a doll!!! I miss you and your darling kids. Hope you are all doing wonderful.

Heather said...

i can't believe that she has so much hair! last time i saw her, you were preg, and only had her and nate. Crazy! soo sad i haven't seen you in forever.. she looks soo cute! she is precious!

Bryan Densley said...

This girl is seriously the cutest thing in the whole world. She seems to often say things beyond her years. Good thing the queen rules the veto.