Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Kids say the funninest things

This little moment today made me laugh, and so I thought I'd share. It was Nate's VIP Day today in his kindergarten class. Our whole family went and we told things about Nate to his class. At the end the class could ask questions to Nate when he called on them. He had answered all the usual questions - "What's your favorite color?" "What's your favorite food?" "What do you like to play with?" And then the last girl asked him what his favorite insect was? And Nate got a puzzled look on his face and said, "Hum.....that's a tricky one." It was the funniest thing! But then we all know that Nate usually says funny things. LOVE YOU NATE!

3 comments:

Bryan Densley said...

That silly boy. Reminds me of "somebody tooted over there!"

shannon said...

he's so cute! i love the funny things kids say...i've tried to blog about all of them so i don't forget!

Jenn said...

Hey, You have such cute kids... I was so happy that you found my blog. It's so good to see what you have been up to and see a picture of your whole family. You're all adorable!